Why Are You So Afraid Of Tablet PC's?


The exercise is as follows. Someone is looking for a new computer that is strong, portable, and new. They need it for all mundane tasks and they want it to last a while. Laptop. Basically, that's where people come to think when they say these things to me. Now that I have been familiar with a Gateway Tablet PC for almost four months, I suggest you enjoy owning a Tablet PC as well. They flinch with an unspeakable expression on their face and I am constantly puzzled.

Frankly, I thought these things were the cat's meow and still are. I thought my thanks would be instantly seen by others as a 'clear all' in somewhat new technology. I thought I could sell a few and so stocked. I cannot be clear enough how wrong I was and I cannot, for the life of me, find out why. Find out here more about this article.

I have spent ten years using computers almost on a daily basis and Tablet PCs seem to answer all the wishes that a common computer user has. There are several ways to interact with it, the operating system (XP in my case) is exactly the same as XP on a desktop, applications for a pen have advanced by leaps and bounds, the RAM starts out in outrageously large amounts, and you can double the sew in half to make the little device even smaller!

So this is for you, the laptop craving consumer, the dreading Tablet PC consumer thinking about buying the next powerful new laptop. You may have wished you could say commands to your computer to start programs or write a document or surf the web; Tablets do that. You may have been afraid that learning something new after learning Windows XP would strain your mind too much and destroy any fun or productivity you ever enjoyed; Tablets use the same thing, so there is no learning curve!

Between spreadsheets and checking your emails, you may have wanted to draw something or try to paint a rose for a quick anniversary card that you almost forgot; Tablets can do that with exceptionally painterly 'pen' (called stylus) -based apps that can detect how light or hard you press, making artistic endeavors fun and responsive. Also, you may have finally heard that more RAM means a faster computer; Tablets generally start at a full gigabyte of RAM, eliminating the upgrade cost that comes with standard laptops that ship with lows that start at a quarter the amount of RAM.

All the interactivity, voice commands, stylus sensitivity, and familiarity with XP and supplied RAM packages add up to DVD players, journal writers, email checkers, web browsers, or whatever else you have in mind. mind for this fort. , portable, new machine imagine. Since I started using my tablet it is now the only computer I have to use for sticky notes (handwriting recognition is pretty neat), DVD viewing (super duper battery life means two movies with one charging) and casual browsing (of course it has 802.11 b / g wireless technology built in). So with such testimony, why are you so afraid of tablets?

Thanks to the inexplicable and universal fear that prevails among my clients and prospects, I have had to start using or simply giving away every last Tablet PC I had. So you have nothing to fear from me; I couldn't sell you a tablet if I wanted to! In fact, I must be so bad at selling these great little foldable workhorses that maybe even this article can't convince you to consider spending your money in the smartest way possible when you get that sturdy new laptop. .

Comments

Popular Posts